How to get divorce in India ?
The best way of getting hassle free, quick divorce in India, would be of Mutual Consent Divorce, where in you will get the divorce with in max 6 to 7 months.
If there is no way you can opt for the above the only way would be Contested Divorce, the duration of the divorce can be anywhere between 2 – 5 years in the lower court.
For getting the divorce by contest, one need to produce concreate evidences on the grounds applied for divorce such as: Cruelty, Desertion, Adultery and Bigamy etc.,
How do we help you?
We use a proven proprietary approach in every case we handle:
- We proved expert legal consulting on the matter and provide best possible approach
- We work with our client to ensure that you have necessary information to make and
valuable decision for your situation.
- We help you explaining the suitable grounds in your situation
- We help you with explaining the pros and cons of filing contested divorce
- We help you negotiatin a settlement if possible
- We help you filing divorce petition in the court
- We represent our clients with the highest level of care and personal attention
- We will do everything we can to help you obtain the outcome that is in the best interest of justice
Divorce Laws in India
- 1. Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, is applicable for all the Hindus including Sikh, Jain,
- 2. Indian Divorce Act, 1869, is applicable to Christians.
- 3. The Dissolution Of Muslim Marriages Act, 1939, applicable to Muslims.
- 4. Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, I936, is applicable to Parsis.
- 5. Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- 6. Foreign Marriage Act, 1969.