• criminal lawyer

    Police does not have the power to take up non-cognizable case without the orders of the court

  • criminal lawyer

    Police can not refuse to takeup cognizable case

  • criminal lawyer

    We help our clients to file private complaint in the court

Private Complaint

We help you in filing private complainant in non-cognizable offences or when police refuse to file / take-up investigation in cognizable offences

When complainant approaches the Police Station for filing written / oral Complaint, if Police refuses to register any complainant / FIR U/s. 154 of Criminal Procedure Code.

(i) Either Complainant can send your written complaint to Ploce Station/Asst, Commissioner Of Police/ Deputy Commissioner Of Police and Commissioner Of Police through Registered Post as provided U/S. 154 (3)

(ii) And on failure, to get Register your complaint by the Police, you can approach a Lawyer / Advocate for filing the private complaint".

The Procedure U/S200 of Cr.P.C - Complaint to Magistrate

(i) Preparation of "PRIVATE COMPLAINT" as per the format for the alleged offences: attach all the documents along with your complaint as "LIST OF DOCUMENTS", and mention all the names of witnesses to the alleged offences in "LIST OF WITNESSES", then file the Complaint in the Concerned Court of P.S in the presence of Complainant.

(ii) On filing the Complaint, generally after call work. If and only if the Magistrate coniders, may either direct the Complainant to produce witnesses ( Complainant/Witnesses as per List) on the same day or any other day to record the Evidence.

(iii) After the recording of such Evidence, Magistrate may directly Order for issuance of summons to the Accused.

For The Complaints, If Filed U/S. 200 Read/With Sec. 156 (3) of Cr.P.c.

(a) On filing the Complaint, generally after call work. If and only if the Magistrate considers, may either direct the Complainant to produce witnesses ( Complainant/Witnesses as per List) on the same day or any other day to record the Evidence.

b) After the recording of such Evidence, OR otherwise, Magistrate may refer/send the complaint to the concerned Police Station with the directions to (i) Register an FIR" U/S. 154 of Cr.P.C on this Complaint about the Alleged Offences against Accused (ii) Investigate the matter (iii) Submit Report.


  • Highly Recomended for Matrimonial disputes    ...Read

    - by Amitha Yadav -    

  • Great Lawyer for Title Verification    ...Read

    - by Challampalli -    

  • Great Lawyer for property related matters    ...Read

    - by M. Venkatramaiah - Masab tank -    

  • Highly Recommended for property disputes    ...Read

    - by David Tandra -    

  • Recommended for defending false criminal cases    ...Read

    - by Abhishek -    

  • Mr. Rao is most straightforward and subject matter expert    ...Read

    - by Anuj Agarwal -    

  • Mr. Rao gudied me to solve matrimonial issue    ...Read

    - by Santhoshi Munishetty -    

  • He is thorough professional and very helpful.    ...Read

    - by Harsh Garg Bangalore -    

  • I really suggest to reach Mr. Rao for crimanl cases    ...Read

    - by Kadam-    

  • I am lucky to retain Mr.Rao for complicated criminal case    ...Read

    - by Mohan Rao Tirvakadu -    

  • Utterly Professional !    ...Read

    - by Dwarknath -    

  • I was really amazed at the detailed / professional written legal opinion.    ...Read

    - by Rohit Verma -    

  • Mr. Rao’s Strategy saved my life from my wife and her parents harassment.    ...Read

    - by Ramakrishna Jubliee hills -    

  • Really Great Criminal Lawyer    ...Read

    - by Tirumalesh -    

  • Very helpful legal advice    ...Read

    - by Sasi KR -    

  • Happy with the service    ...Read

    - by Vishnu Chaitanya -    

  • Awesome defence strategy for harassment by wife    ...Read

    - by Bhagirath -    

  • Complicated Matrimonial / Criminal Case Resolved    ...Read

    - by Martina-    

  • Mr. Rao is the best attorney    ...Read

    - by Ranga Rao N.J. USA -    

  • I would not hesitate to recommend Mr. Rao    ...Read

    - by Pushpalatha - USA -    

  • I was in legal battle with my wife and in-laws    ...Read

    - by Raj -    

  • Legal advice was very helpful    ...Read

    - by Pradeep -    

  • Best advocate for property disputes    ...Read

    - by Parvit Kumar -    

  • Best advocate for property issues    ...Read-->

    - by Danesh M -    

  • Highly recommend for complicated cases!    ...Read

    - by Vijay-    

  • Impressed with outstnding property verification!    ...Read

    - by Dr. Aisha -    

  • My marriage was saved by Rao's counseling!    ...Read

    - by Jyotsna-    

  • Legal Opinon for buying Plot!    ...Read

    - by Pavan Kumar -    

  • Discussed with few lawyers but got vague opinion-Rao is distinct!    ...Read

    - by Amina_niks77 -    

  • No words to describe..He is one man Army and definitely not behind money unlike other lawyers    ...Read

    - by Kamesh AVS -    

  • I met almost 20 lawyers before Mr.G.M.Rao ! Mr.Rao definitely got very good subject knowledge which most of the lawyers doesn't know.    ...Read

    - by Pavan -    

  • Very good in Argument while contesting the case!    ...Read

    - by Prasanthi -    

  • Came out of Harassment!    ...Read

    - by Shekar Goud -    

  • Quite impressed on legal opinion!    ...Read

    - by Mrs. Seema Arshad -    

  • I strongly believe that I won my property case because of Mr.Rao    ...Read

    - by Narayana -    

  • Amazing drafting, Reasoning and Argument skills.    ...Read

    - by Mohan -    

  • Mr. Rao represented my family case and we won it    ...Read

    - by Vivek -    

Keep in touch

Maheshwari Complex,Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
(+ 91) 959-005-9999
Copyright © 2015 - All Rights Reserved -      G.M.R Law Associates
Get Legal Help & Advocates' desk