How do we help our clients
We support and help our clients 498-A victims in their challenging, horrible, traumatic
situation by providing moral support, guiding them and defending them legally to
come out of the false 498-A case by:
- Guiding them with Legal Opinion
- Filing Anticipatory / Regular Bail
- Filing Petition for Quashing FIR
- Filing Petition for Quashing Charge Sheet
- Filing Petition for Quashing 498-A
- Representing & Defending 498-A Case
- Appeals – High Court & Supreme Court
It is an observed trend, that wife should have control over husband and live /behave
according to her expectations. In case husband does not listen, then the wife will
take help from their parents/relatives/friends and proceed to file for 498-A. There
are genuine cases where Wife should opt for 498-A but In most of the cases it is
also observed that on every small issue wife filed 498-A on husband such as:
General reasons for filing 498a
- 1. Husband wants his wife to cook at home but wife does not like to cook.
- 2. Husband wants the home should be kept clean but Wife does not want as she is
- 3. Husband wants his wife to take care of his old aged parents, whereas wife does
not want Husband old aged parents.
- 4. Husband wants to take care of his old aged parents but wife asked to choose either
his old parents or her.
- 5. Husband would like to give some money on monthly basis for his old aged parents
but wife does not want.
- 6. Husband would like to keep in touch with relatives but wife does not like and
asked to cut-off all relatives.
- 7. Husband is a normal income guy but wife wants luxurious life.
- 8. Wife wants to buy most of the things what neighbors have bought but husband cannot
- 9. Husband does not like his wife to visit one of her relative who creates problem
in his family / who misleads his wife. Wife and her parents will do exactly opposite
to the will and wish against husband.
- 10. Wife would like to stay at her parents’ home as long as she wants and husband
should not question her.
Issues will go into volumes if I start writing here.
Women can be charged under the following sections if they file false case:
a. IPC Sec. 182. False information, with intent to cause public servant to use his
lawful power to the injury of another person.-- Whoever gives to any public servant
any information which he knows or believes to be false, intending thereby to cause,
or knowing it to be likely that he will thereby cause such public servant-
- (a) to do or omit anything which such public servant ought not to do or omit if
the true state of facts respecting which such information is given were known by
- (b) to use the lawful power of such public servant to the injury or annoyance of
any person, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term
which may extend to six months, or with fine which may extend to one thousand rupees,
or with both.
b. IPC Sec. 191. For giving false evidence.
c. IPC Sec. 192. For fabricating false evidence.
d. IPC Sec. 193. Punishment for false evidence.
e. IPC Sec. 195. Giving or fabricating false evidence with intent to procure conviction
of offence punishable with imprisonment for life or imprisonment.
f. IPC Sec. 196. Using evidence known to be false.
g. IPC Sec. 197. False statement made in declaration which is by law considered
h. IPC Sec. 200. Using as true such declaration knowing to be false.
i. IPC Sec. 209. Dishonestly making false claim in Court.
j. IPC Sec. 211. False charge of offence made with intent to injure.
Note: Acquittal in 498-A, is a concrete ground for Divorce, which proves mental